Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something a Little Different: If You Can't Tell the Difference - - -

Yesterday I installed Google Chrome on my computer, and started using Chrome as the browser that helps send this streaming video to you.

If you can't tell the difference - that's the way I want it.

The reason for this change is that I've been having to take the webcam offline for a few minutes (sometimes more) each day, to deal with my browser and free up system resources.

The new arrangement should cut down on the offline time. Significantly.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store