Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Technical Difficulties: This is Getting Monotonous

The webcam was offline today. Again.

For hours, probably, before I noticed was was going on. Or, rather, what wasn't.

At this point, I'm assuming operator error at my end.

Sorry about that!

And, more to the point: I intend to watch what I do online more closely. And, check the webcam's status more often.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store