Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)


Live video by Ustream

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not Again!


Update (April 15, 2010)

I've got indirect evidence that the webcam was offline for about four or five hours, starting around 8:00 a.m. today (Central Time). Give or take an hour or so.

Which doesn't help a bit, if you stopped in this morning and saw - nothing on the feed.

Again, sorry about that.
So I oversleep (I've got a cold - I hope), check in at the computer: and get a 'Windows is Shutting Down' message. The iron idiot is apparently stuck in that mode.

No problem, I think: A simple reboot fixed it.

But this webcam has been offline for - it could be almost nine hours. Sorry About that!!

But it's back now: showing a beautiful, clear, blue-skied spring day in my part of Minnesota.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store