Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hummingbirds

I cleaned and filled the hummingbird feeder again yesterday: a routine event.

The hummers are either hungrier - or there are more of them. After six days, they'd gone through most of the cup of 1-to-4 homemade nectar I'd set out. The level was well below the red plastic: I've been refilling a bit before that point's reached.

Granted, I'd waited six days this time, not the five-day interval before.

My guess is that there are more hummingbirds coming now: I've noticed at least two approach and exit routes in use, and am spotting them more frequently.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store