Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fire Next Door: Fixing the Damage

My neighbors, across the street north, have been doing a lot of work on their house: new siding, and probably more maintenance on the inside.

Then, Friday afternoon, part of it caught fire. Starting this week, I've been seeing another set of panel trucks and SUVs parked across the street - they're obviously having damage from the fire repaired.

A few minutes ago, my wife pointed out that I could turn my webcam a little, and show what was going on. While experiencing that 'why didn't I think of that?!' feeling, I did so - and will be showing the worksite until they've wrapped things up.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store