Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sauk Centre's Eye-on-the-Street webcam's Back: Again

A few minutes ago, I came to the computer. The screen was dark: no surprise, since the screen saver does that.

Problem is, I couldn't get the display back.

Eventually, I rebooted.

The webcam's back online now: but may have been off for hours.

I'm checking now, to see if I can figure out what happened, and keep it from happening again.

As before, in situations like this: thank you for your patience.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store