Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let's See How This Works

In a few hours, I'll be leaving for Philadelphia - 'near Philadelphia,' anyway. I'll be the gopher at a trade show there.

That means that this webcam will be on its own for - almost two weeks.

Not entirely, of course. But I don't expect the rest of the family to check in on it as often as I do. And even then, it's been offline and unnoticed at this end for hours. And that's another topic.

I've still got some preparation for the trip to do, so - here's hoping for the best.

Related post:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store