Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back Online - Finally

A storm, more than a week ago now, interrupted power to part of Sauk Centre. My computer's fine, so is the webcam. But I was in Pennsylvania at the time, and didn't think to have someone here at home get the system going again.

Everything seems to be working okay now, for which I'm duly grateful. It's been a big ten days or so - and I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep.

What I was doing in Pennsylvania is another topic:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store