Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Sleep Mode" and Other - Improvements?

The mystery of the fuzzy window may have been solved:
I use the ustream.tv service to connect my webcam to the Internet. It's a free service, which is about what I can afford.

Good news, ustream.tv is constantly improving their software. That lets folks who like brand-new bells and whistles enjoy nifty new wrinkles in what ustream.tv can do.

Bad news, ustream.tv is constantly improving their software. That's probably the reason that you can't see the picture: particularly late at night and early in the morning.

That's when I sleep. I leave the computer on: but right now it's set to go into sleep mode after a set time with no input from me. A week or so ago, this wasn't an issue. Now, maybe it is.

It's a bit after 5:00 a.m. now, I wasn't planning to check my computer: and the reason I'm down here is another topic.

One more thing: While searching for documentation on ustream.tv's "sleep mode" fuzzification feature, I ran into this video feed:
Enjoy.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store