Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Off Again, On Again

The webcam's back online.

It's been unavailable since before dawn last night. I found out this morning. My computer was frozen, thoroughly. Not even the manual power/reboot switch on the 'tower' worked. Walking around to the back and unplugging it did, of course, and I was back to normal in a few minutes.

The culprit this time was probably a routine malware sweep. The software I use is a 'resource hog,' and may have grabbed too much this time.

Now that I've got my other morning routines out of the way, I'll check the log of that last malware sweep. If things go well, I'll find nothing unusual.

Related post:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store