Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Replacement Webcam Working

So far, the webcam set up in a west window, looking toward the same intersection as the normal one, seems to be working. Which is a little surprising, considering how often I dropped it.

The last fall happened overnight. My son tells me that he found it on the floor, and put the webcam back in it's usual place, on my laptop. I'd wondered who had done that.

I've got the webcam secured firmly this time, I trust, in the lower-left corner of a west window, looking to the north-northwest, with a card set in place to shield it from the setting sun.

The view isn't as good as from the original Ash Street webcam's location: but it will do for now.

I certainly hope that I get the main computer back in working order soon.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store