Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Webcam and a Bucky Computer

This afternoon, my main computer started misbehaving. There may be something wrong with the hard drive. Or possibly the file allocation table.

Or, maybe I've got gremlins in the tower.

The long and the short of it is that until some time next week, the webcam photo will be stuck at 4:53 PM, May 21, 2008. Unless I work something out.

I told my 12-year-old son that I'd try setting my laptop up as a substitute. He told me that he'd thought of the same thing (which I believe), and added, "great minds think alike, hmm?"

That's my boy.

I'm taking the main computer in for therapy right after the Memorial Day weekend. That was the earliest opening they had, where I had the thing built.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store