Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Three Hours and No Updates?! What Kind of Webcam am I Running?

One with a distracted manager, to be truthful.

Just after 3:48, I had a disagreement with some other software and had to reboot the computer. I didn't realize that the webcam software hadn't rebooted until now, almost three hours later.

Not that it's an excuse, but I was distracted: First, by some time-sensitive research and an email reporting my results: then by a call from the Highway Patrol. The good news is that one of my daughters came through with just a broken wrist, and my wife didn't break anything. My wife is, however, not feeling at all well right now. (More at "Wednesday: Another Day, and a Traffic Accident" on Through One Dad's Eye, another blog.)

Aside from that, though, it's been a rather uneventful day.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store