Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

'Due to Circumstances Beyond Our Control - - - '

Somewhere in the 24 hours or so after midday Tuesday, this webcam stopped broadcasting. My best guess is that my computer tried to reboot itself and didn't quite manage the trick.

I'd have noticed, and done something about it, earlier: but I was out of town at the time.

A tip of the hat to my oldest daughter, for putting Small Town America: Minnesota back online this afternoon.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store