Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Monday, July 27, 2009

I Overslept

There are about 12 minutes of "morning" left in the Central time zone, where I live. I got the webcam up and running a minute ago, so it did return 'in the morning.' With 13 minutes to spare.

I overslept.

That's the disadvantage of using the USTREAM service. It's great: quite reliable, pretty good image quality. But, it makes demands on my system that make shutting down now and again to let the system sort itself out a very good idea.

Besides, my computer is about five years old, and I have to keep it running as long as I can. My budget is so tight, eagles on my quarters are screaming.

Enough venting for now: Enjoy the show!

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store