Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Phone, No Web, No Internet: Not a Single Webcam Live

I intended that title to go with the title song of Gilligan's Island.

Around midnight last night, this webcam went offline. The webcam and my computer were working fine. The problem was that my household had lost our connection to the Internet - and telephone service.

I kept checking, and at 1:30 a.m. decided that sleep was important. And slept until almost noon. I'm not a 40-year-old kid any more. (Through One Dad's Eye (June 29, 2010))

I sincerely hope that we don't have another service interruption like that again, any time soon.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store