Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Technical Difficulties: It's Always Technical Difficulties

Well, it feels like all I post about here are the glitches (or maybe one recurring glitch).

This is something new, though. Around 2:00 this morning, judging from a log entry, some piece of software tried to get an update: and experienced a psychotic break. Or something. By the time I got to the computer, about 3/4 of an hour ago, all I saw on the screen was blue.

Now, a bit of rebooting and fiddling later, I'm up and running again. Smoothly, I hope.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store