Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Webcam, Software, and All That

I discovered that a new bit of software does not play well with my webcam. Actually, it's rather old software: but newly-installed on my computer.

This has happened before, so I know what is the easiest solution: Not run the two at the same time. That has the regrettable effect of taking the webcam offline for an hour or so on some days.

I'll try to have most of my planned outages in the evening, when there's not much to see.

Thanks in advance for your patience. Like everything else in this world, the present situation will change.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store