Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Webcam's Back!

When I got home this evening, I discovered that there'd been a power outage in our part of Sauk Centre: a brief one.

That sort of thing happens now and then, and normally I'd check the webcam soon after the power came back on.

This time I couldn't, since I was out of town. Sorry about the interruption.

Good news: your look out the window at my corner of small town America is back online.

Bad news: it wasn't available for at least several hours today.

More good news: As far as I know, I won't be going anywhere for quite a while. Which is just as well. The last 10 days have been hectic, and that's another topic: for another blog.

Not-completely-unrelated posts:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store