I've got some pretty good security keeping a virtual eye on my in-house software. Not even that trigger-happy crew of AI guards got concerned when I checked Ustream.tv out a few minutes ago.
Whatever was behind the malware issue that apparently affected every Ustream feed earlier today, it seems to be resolved.
Chris Crumn's updated post about the malware alert issue that plagued Ustream.tv today is the best I've found so far:
- "UStream Hacked Ahead Of Apple's WWDC?"
Chris Crumn WebProNews (June 11, 2012)
Judging from some of the, ah, imaginative postings I saw elsewhere, there may be new versions of the old Google conspiracy theories brewing.
- "Offline, For Now"
(June 11, 2012)
- "Mayan Apocalypse Transition: Book a Galactic Cruise; or Take the Cosmic Bike Tour"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (February 3, 2012)
- "How to Not Sound Crazy - or - THE PARANOIDS ARE AFTER ME!!!"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (June 12, 2011)
- "Nuclear Weapons, Space Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, and Getting a Grip"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (September 24, 2010)
- "Want to be Paranoid, but Just Can't Find the Time?"
Apathetic Lemming of the North (August 27, 2008)