Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Offline, For Now

Streaming video from this webcam won't be available for a while. Something's gone wrong with Ustream, the service I use.

First: You're okay, and so am I. Like the fellow says, "no problem."

Second: It looks like someone's hacked Ustream. My malware/virus alerts tell me 'don't go to that site,' so I didn't. Webcam service got dropped at about the same time.

You're okay, because there's nothing coming from Ustream. I'm okay, because I pay attention to 'don't go there' alerts.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I won't be looking out the window through my webcam until whatever went wrong got fixed. And there's nothing I can do to help fix it: apart from wait, and not joggle Ustream's elbow with 'is it fixed yet? is it fixed yet?' messages.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store