Advertisement

Spiral Light Candle
Sauk Centre, Minnesota: near the corner of Ash Street and South 9th.
(Please, be patient. The live streaming video starts after a (relatively) short canned commercial.)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That's Odd: But the Webcam's Back

Usually, when this webcam isn't working, I have some idea as to what happened: a power failure; something like that.

This time, I have no idea why the browser I use to keep the webcam and video service on speaking terms - decided to 'change the channel.'

Closing the browser and starting it again has the webcam back online, and I hope this is one of those 'once in a lifetime' events.

Meanwhile: enjoy the view. I do. ;)

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Minnesota Watchers

Advertisement

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store